Track & Field
Roaring Fork Schools uses pre-participation physical exam (PPE) forms. Here’s how these forms should be used:
● PPE History English—should be completed by English speaking students and parents and taken to the PPE visit. This form should be kept in the medical record of the medical provider.
● PPE History Spanish—as above, but for Spanish speaking students/parents.
● PPE History Special Needs—should be completed by student/parent of special needs students IN ADDITION to PPE History English or Spanish. Should be kept in the medical record of the medical provider. We didn’t revise this one at all . We only have it in English.
● PPE Physical Exam—should be completed by the medical provider at the time of the PPE and kept in the record of the medical provider.
● PPE Clearance—should be completed by the medical provider at the time of the PPE. A copy should be made. One copy to the school, one copy for the record of the medical provider.